Director of Digital Marketing
Join on the heart-warming journey with a team that is a top leader in the rehabilitation industry
Encompass Health is the leader in inpatient rehabilitation industry, you'll feel the Encompass Health as soon as you join. We collaborate and provide high-quality, compassionate, individualized care for our patients, allowing us time to get to know them and help them achieve their goals during their rehabilitation journey.
The Director of Digital Marketing oversees all digital marketing platforms for the company. The position is responsible for planning and implementing the digital marketing direction, which includes leading email marketing campaigns, paid digital advertising, social media, online reputation management, SEO, the company's online ordering systems, and strategic use of the company's website to ensure success based on business objectives. The position works closely with hospital leadership, the national operations team, regional vice president of business development and the information technology team.
Responsibilities and Tasks
Responsible for the entire digital marketing discipline, which include:
- Website and proprietary digital applications.
- Website traffic plan, goals and KPIs.
- Digital data analysis to draw key recommendation for website/app optimization.
- Plans, implements, and coordinates email marketing campaigns; paid digital advertising campaigns; paid social media campaigns based on stated and endorsed objectives and strategies.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develops and maintains digital performance dashboards that embrace data visualization best practices.
- Identifies and socializes emerging trends and digital marketing technologies.
- Works with Marketing Services Department leaders to brainstorm new and innovative marketing approaches.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Supports the Guiding Principles of the Marketing Services function in attitude and behavior.
- Recognizes and responds to the need for consistent and proactive communications around actions and outcomes with Marketing Services leadership.
- Manage digital marketing asset delivery across platforms and customer segments.
- Ensure consistency with the Company's brand strategy and standards.
- Prepares, implements, and analyzes budget for the digital marketing team.
- Organizes, plans, and manages time effectively to complete assignments.
- Completes digital marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Maintains digital marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains digital marketing staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees, and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Develops digital marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Position must sit at our Home Office in Birmingham, AL.
- Position will be offered a hybrid schedule after training is complete.
- Bachelor's in marketing, digital marketing, business or related field required. MBA or equivalent preferred.
- 5 years management experience in B2B digital marketing and online asset management.
- Return on investment (ROI) and key performance indicator (KPI) oriented.
- Strong understanding of social media, website metrics and best practices.
- Experience in the health care delivery industry.
- Demonstrable experience with lead generation in email marketing and digital advertising.
- Accomplished in managing a team, growing discipline functionality within a large company.
A little about us:
We're confident you'll see the difference the moment you join our team. Working at Encompass Health means working with a growing national inpatient rehabilitation leader. We're proud of our career growth opportunities and how our team members work together for the greater good of our patients. We've been named one of the "World's Most Admired Companies" and a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® Award, among others, which is pretty amazing.
Our benefits start day one:
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans for full-time and part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that accrues over time.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
- A community of people who love what they do. Yes, we see that as a benefit.
To learn more about us, please visit us online at encompasshealth.com
Connect with us:
Equal Opportunity Employer