Onboarding Technology Coordinator
Join on the heart-warming journey with a team that is a top leader in the rehabilitation industry
Encompass Health is the leader in inpatient rehabilitation industry, you'll feel the Encompass Health as soon as you join. We collaborate and provide high-quality, compassionate, individualized care for our patients, allowing us time to get to know them and help them achieve their goals during their rehabilitation journey.
The Onboarding Technology Coordinator assists system administrators with tasks in the talent management and onboarding systems to ensure efficiency, success, and compliance with mandatory items. The Onboarding Technology Coordinator provides high-quality customer service to company stakeholders, resolves and documents issues, and supports system functioning by responding to customer inquiries in the company's internal ticketing system. They also design and provide trainings to support system adoption. They gather feedback from end-users to assist with continuous system optimization with the goal of minimizing administrative tasks for hospitals and improve user experience.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Respond to internal customer Tier (basic level) to Tier 2 (intermediate level) correspondence.
- Identify and provide support to hospitals needing additional system assistance.
- Teaches system administrators how to complete required tasks in talent management and onboarding systems.
- Designs, conducts, and helps facilitate technical just-in-time training for audiences ranging from entry level to regional leadership.
- Travels to hospital orientations to teach and train on talent management and onboarding systems.
- Prepares system-related communication plans.
- Works collaboratively within and across departments to resolve identified system issues and document resolutions.
- Partner with system content owners on best practices for content creation formats and assignments.
- Continuously builds knowledge of learning, performance, and onboarding systems.
- Maintains and updates system-specific training materials.
- Conducts system audits to ensure system functioning, reports anomalies.
- Participates in User Acceptance Testing.
- Supports other learning, performance, and onboarding system-related tasks and projects as needed.
License or Certification
- Cornerstone on Demand certification in learning and/or performance modules preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook) .
- Bachelor's degree or experience in and/or familiarity with
- Executing troubleshooting procedures & systems problem solving
- Providing technical support services
- Working with incident tracking systems.
- Technical documentation
- Experience with training on HR systems preferred.
- Experience with HR system administration preferred (i.e. Cornerstone LMS)
A little about us
We're confident you'll see the difference the moment you join our team. Working at Encompass Health means working with a growing national inpatient rehabilitation leader. We're proud of our career growth opportunities and how our team members work together for the greater good of our patients. We've been named one of the "World's Most Admired Companies" and a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® Award, among others, which is pretty amazing.
Our benefits start day one
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans for full-time and part-time employees and their families
- Generous paid time off that accrues over time
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
- A community of people who love what they do. Yes, we see that as a benefit.