Part-Time Administrative Coordinator, Treasury
The Treasury Administrative Coordinator provides administrative support across the department. This support includes, but is not limited to, card management, invoice processing, payment requests, meeting arrangements and supply ordering.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Provides administrative support for the department including phone messages, mail distribution and appointment scheduling.
- Provides support with all card management programs including ordering, mailing cards and general customer service.
- Assist with Treasury functions including invoice submissions, check deposits and card terminal inventories.
- Monitor office inventories and facilitate supply ordering for the department.
- This position must sit in our Home Office in Birmingham, AL.
- This position offers a part time schedule working a minimum 24 hours per week.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- General administrative experience preferred
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, Outlook)
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Oral communication, written communication, active listening.
- Information ordering, deductive reasoning, social perceptiveness, time management, critical thinking.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without continuous supervision.
As a national leader in post-acute care, Encompass Health (NYSE: EHC) offers facility-based patient care through its network of inpatient rehabilitation hospitals. With a national footprint that spans 157 hospitals in 37 states and Puerto Rico, the Company is committed to delivering high-quality, cost-effective rehabilitation. Encompass Health is ranked as one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For and Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start day one of employment, including:
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
- An employee assistance program for counseling and mental health needs.
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
To learn more about us, please visit us online at encompasshealth.com or careers.encompasshealth.com
Connect with us:
Equal Opportunity Employer