Recruitment Marketing Strategy Consultant
The Recruitment Marketing Strategy Consultant will manage talent attraction efforts including marketing and media strategy to drive interest to Encompass Health and our national network of hospitals. This position will create and execute a marketing and advertising strategy to amplify our employment branding message. In, this position you will build awareness of Encompass Health as an employer of choice and will champion the brand for clinical and non-clinical roles in our nationwide hospitals. Finally, this position will support the Director of Talent Marketing & Attraction with nationwide recruitment marketing initiatives, as needed.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Supports recruitment marketing initiatives, including campaign curation and execution for individual hospital campaigns and national branding purposes
- Provide strategic direction on hospital recruitment marketing campaigns and improve efficiency and turnaround time while sharing best practices
- Produce careers focused campaigns for hospitals
- Focus on employment branding and brand reputation initiatives
- Understands and adheres to voice and visual brand guidelines
- Supports talent acquisition team members on marketing needs, as needed
- Manages and maintains list of live media for hospitals assigned and sends weekly reports
- Review invoices for assigned hospitals to ensure spend is accurate for the month
- Works with regional leadership as needed to inform on strategic recruitment plans
- Collaborates with our recruitment marketing agency to ensure media is live for hospitals represented
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Marketing, Journalism, Advertising or related field required
- One year experience talent attraction or employer branding preferred
- Experience in talent acquisition platforms (CRM and ATS) preferred
- Experience in working with marketing agencies and/or platform vendors preferred
At Encompass Health, we provide high-quality, compassionate care designed to meet patients where they are on their rehabilitation journey. We are the trusted choice in rehabilitation, delivering high-quality care to patients while seamlessly connecting across the healthcare continuum.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
- Benefits that begin when you do.
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.