Regional Marketing Manager
Join on the heart-warming journey with a team that is a top leader in the rehabilitation industry
Encompass Health is the leader in the inpatient rehabilitation industry, you'll feel the Encompass Health as soon as you join. We collaborate and provide high-quality, compassionate, individualized care for our patients, allowing us time to get to know them and help them achieve their goals during their rehabilitation journey.
The Regional Marketing Manager (RMM) supports the Marketing Services Department priorities by serving as a marketing and communications strategist for their given region. The RMM works with a variety of individuals to understand the operational and financial goals in their region and develops a clear understanding of the key success indicators. The RMM is knowledgeable on and collaborates with customer intelligence to understand the target audiences and competitive analysis of their region. The RMM develops and implements marketing strategies to help support the operational and financial goals of the region. The RMM develops a strategic marketing plan with their region annually, creating a roadmap to success for their goals. The RMM works to understand marketing requests that fall outside of the agreed upon strategic plan and will evaluate, shift and execute new plans as needed. The RMM works with other key stakeholders within marketing services (internal/external communications, project management, print services, digital marketing and graphic design) to execute projects. The RMM ensures all marketing and branding within their region is in alignment with brand standards and follows the priorities of the Marketing Services team
- Partners with regional and hospital business development teams to determine marketing strategy.
- Works with marketing and digital agencies for campaign development
- Collaborates with customer and marketing intelligence on key stakeholder research and individual marketing profiles.
- Sources and contributes story ideas that align with the department's content strategy.
- Develops campaign themes and content needed for marketing campaigns. Works with other RMMs and graphic designers to finalize new campaign materials including, but not limited to traditional and digital ads, marketing materials, television and radio commercials.
- Performs quality assurance check on all materials for the assigned region.
- Edits content using branding voice and AP Style.
- Collaborates with all Marketing Services team members on projects.
- Works with digital marketing team to assist with social media, online reviews, email marketing, search marketing and other opportunities.
- Responds and tracks feedback email hotline inquiries.
- Performs special marketing projects as requested
License or Certification:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, mass communications, advertising, public relations or journalism required.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Must have 5+ years of direct experience working in a marketing/communications role.
- Experience working in healthcare marketing/communications preferred.
- Experience working for a company that serves a national or larger geographic footprint preferred.
A little about us
We're confident you'll see the difference the moment you join our team. Working at Encompass Health means working with a growing national inpatient rehabilitation leader. We're proud of our career growth opportunities and how our team members work together for the greater good of our patients. We've been named one of the "World's Most Admired Companies" and a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® Award, among others, which is pretty amazing.
Our benefits start day one
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans for full-time and part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that accrues over time.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
- A community of people who love what they do. Yes, we see that as a benefit.